After finishing my 30 day juice cleanse I decided to continue with my juicing but not follow my plan as strongly as previous. I now have 1 juice a day in the morning for breakfast and eat a balanced meal for lunch and dinner. For the first time in my life I have found it easy to stick with a meal plan, but also enjoy it. I never look at my meals or juice and think "I do not want to eat this...." Trying out new recipes and eating things I enjoy is the reason I have been able to stick with this because if you don't enjoy it why continue to follow it? Many times my friends and family have come up to me and asked "So you still on that diet?" I always say the same thing. It's not a diet, its a lifestyle change. In reality sometimes you get mocked for this and sometimes you'll get the one pessimist who tells you "that's ridiculous" but at the end of the day I always tell myself I am doing this for me, so none other opinion matters.
Over the past few months I have not only learned a thing or two about healthy meal preparation but also a lot of information on proper work outs. By doing research, looking up videos and getting advice from trainers at my gym I have come to find that there is so much more to working out than being a cardio bunny. After I started looking into what (and more importantly HOW) work outs could be followed it made going to the gym SO much easier. I never feel awkward any more wondering what I should be doing, or how to use the machines.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.